Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Greetings from New York! I flew here on Wednesday with Molly to surprise my Mom. It worked! We surprised her at work, and have been able to spend a lot of memorable time together. We have had a blast!

I wanted to wish all you moms out there, and all you ladies (because you probably act like a mom sometimes) a Happy Mother's Day! I hope you felt appreciated today, and everyday! I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband, you may know him, he made me feel so special today, even so many miles away. He sent me some cards in the mail so when today came, I would have something to open. He is so great!

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Mom Putnam said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom and I just found out today that I am going to be a grandma again. Katrina is due in Nov.
Yahoo!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!
Linda


just had to tell my joy