Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Growing up, too fast

Last night Eric, Molly and I were watching American Idol (Go Danny!!), and Molly's nose was a little runny. So Eric asked her if she needed a tissue, and before we could even get up to get her one, she had already went into the bathroom, got a tissue, blew her nose, and threw the tissue away. Eric and I just looked at each other, surprised, and a little proud of her. I was blown away that she knew what to do, and also I felt a little sad. My little girl isn't so little anymore. She is starting to be way more independent then other kids her age.

Just wanted to share what our little "big" girl is doing!

3 comments:

Mom Putnam said...

I know they grow up but remember she will always be your little girl no matter what age she is!
Linda

Holly said...

Wanting to do things for herself! What a cutie!

Molly's Grandma said...

Way to go Molly! Good job mom and dad, she's already learning things you are teaching (now if the rest of life could be so easy like "Dad, I need to borrow the car"