Friday, May 15, 2009

Go Brewers!

Welcome to the Ball Park!
Sitting in the hot sun, but we had fun!

Prince Fielder hitting a homerun!


The racing Sausages, seriously, they are cool!
Yesterday Eric and I went to the Brewers game with our children's minister, Becky, and her boyfriend, Jason. Jason works at Miller Park, he is in charge of lighting and security, so he gets free tickets to the games. It was a lot of fun, and it was really hot. The temperature outside was only like 66, but we sat in the direct sun the whole game. I forgot sunscreen, so Eric made me wear my sweatshirt the whole time. I did think at times I was going to die of heat stroke, but at least I didn't get burnt like the other 3 people with me. Eric has the face sunburn that goes right around his hairline, so he better wear his hair like he did yesterday until it clears up!
The Brewers won! We swept the Marlins this series. Now they are off to St. Louis to play the Cardinals. Hopefully they win there too!


3 comments:

Holly said...

What a fun time! Those sausages are funny!

Mom Putnam said...

I sure hope it would be better to watch it in preson than on tv.

Kristin said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the encouragement regarding the Lifegroups. That really meant a lot to me! Your little girl is so precious!

Have a great week!