Sunday, June 21, 2009

One Prayer- Week 3

Today we listened to Pastor Craig from LifeChurch.tv. I have his blog linked on the side of my page, so go there and check him out. He was the one who came up with the whole concept of One Prayer. I really enjoy listening to him and he is very funny. I didn't take any official notes, but here is what I learned. God is not just about love, he is love. Craig talked a lot about feeling insignificant, bad, and unlovable. God does not love you any less or anymore more when you do something. His love is constant, always there, never wavering.

Craig's main point was God is love, and he loves us. How awesome is that. Seriously, he loves us, he chose us, he died for us.

His sermon was really good, and made me think a lot.

Happy Father's Day and have a great rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hey Kate! We listened to him on Sunday too. We listened to "God is Father" about the prodigal son. I enjoyed it and he was funny. Is that the one you listened to also? I missed last Sunday and I'm still kicking myself for that!