Friday, June 26, 2009

June'ish Update

Hello! Well for those of you who do not know, we did not get the house that I posted about. We are getting many different stories regarding the house, and the reason why we did not get it, so we just decided to move on. I know God has a great house for us, or maybe it's not our time to buy a house right now. Knowing that still does not make the disappointment go away, but we do find peace and comfort in our faith.

This Sunday is our last week of One Prayer. We are having a guest pastor come and speak at The Ridge. I am excited to hear him, and see what he has to say. We also are having a celebration on Sunday night, and as of right now we have 24 people signed up to get baptized. Can I please just tell you how excited I am! I love baptisms and I also bawl like a baby at them. So I will make sure I have my box of Kleenex with me, and my camera to capture the awesome moments.

Other then church stuff, not a lot going on. I have one month left of school, then I am finished! Hallelujah! I can't believe Molly will be 2 in a little over a month! Where did the time go? I am handling 2 a lot better then 1, but I still miss my little baby. Eric is busy, busy, busy, as usual. I am going to church camp with him in July. My mom is flying in to watch Molly for us, and we are going to be family leaders at camp with middle schoolers. I am pretty excited to go. Other then I found out today that there is no AC at the camp. Yikes! It has been over 100 degrees here all week. I don't even want to know what it is going to be like in July!

I pray you all have a great weekend and check back in on Monday. I plan on posting pics from our One Prayer Celebration!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow! I wish I could be there with you to see all those baptisms. I think you'd have to pass me the kleenex too. I started crying the other day just because one of the music videos I posted on my blog showed a baptism! LOL!!

That is so awesome about church camp. I was saved when I was around that age at church camp, so I know it's such a great thing! I feel for you though with no AC! Oh my! I hope you have fun though!