Sunday, December 6, 2009

ReThinking Christmas

Sorry I have been behind on posting! If you follow my other blog, then you would know we have been crazy busy! But I promise I will post tonight. I have some awesome notes from the last 2 weeks at church. But today we are starting a new series called ReThinking Christmas. I really have no clue what to expect, other than I am sure it will be good. Here is a promo video we have been showing for the past 2 weeks.

Click here to see it

Today to kick the Christmas season off, we are doing a baptism service. As of right now, we have 20 people getting baptized today. Hopefully there will be more when the time comes!

Keep praying friends...God is not done here in Milwaukee!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That is amazing!!

Mom Putnam said...

Kate, I saw the video and wow that hits you hard where it should. the thing that stuck out to me was what we spend on Christmas and what water costs. No one would have to worry about clean water if we spent less. Good point!!! This video is worth it if it just speaks 1 small part to everyone. Thanks for sharing.